We bring forth for our clients an extensive range of Pressure Syrup Tanks which is primarily used in the pharmaceutical industry for the production of oral liquids. Designed to perfection, these are fabricated as per the set industry standards from cutting edge production techniques and premium grade raw materials. Known for their efficient performance, high operational fluency, durable finish standards and long lasting nature, these Stainless Steel Syrup Tanks are high in demand in national and International markets. Clients can get these from our organization in both standard & customized specifications and at reasonable costs.
We manufacture Syrup Plant with following features :
- It is specially designed to take care of two critical factors which directly affects the quality of the Liquids.
- Minimum manual handling of Liquid.
- Effective cleanness during manufacturing.
- Needless to say, it also provides the benefits of the effective manpower utilization.
- Sugar Syrup Vessel
- Manufacturing Vessel
- Storage Vessel
- Control Panel
- Product Piping
- Working Platform
- The Plant is designed to be operated only by one operator and one helper.
- All material transfers are done by vacuum or by transfer pumps.
- All the vessels are CGMP (paint free construction)
- The gaskets used are of silicon (food grade).
- All contact parts are of S.S. 304 quality material (SS316 provided on demand) & finished to class 4B (Mirror) finish and are crevice free.
- The entry of stirrer & high speed emulsifier are from top. In-line Emulsifier ( as per customer choice ) provided on demand.
- All vessels are suitable for internal pressure of 1 Kg./Sq. cm. and hence can be sterilized.
- All pipes, pipe fittings and valves are of SS304/SS316 (as per customer requirement) seamless quality, internally electro polished, with tri-clover ended joints.
- The entire plant is equipped with CIP & SIP connections, so that customer can use these facility, if have CIP & SIP equipment.
- All values of temperature & time of the plant are indicated digitally on the control panel. Ampere indicates on Ampere meters.